Metal Fabrication, Forming & Stamping
Dalsin Industries' 60+ years of experience; 130,000+ sq. ft. manufacturing facility. Dalsin offers state of the art - high-speed laser cutting, stamping, turret laser punching, high tech, high precision (Salvagnini) CNC panel bending technology (3), new technology robotic welding cells (3), complete sheet metal assembly using fasteners, spot welding, and / or stitch welding all linked to electronic drawing files and work instructions using Dalsin's Solid Works CAD / CAM systems.
- Laser Cutting - Lights Out
- CNC (Salvagnini) Panel Bending (3) Supporting unique sheet metal forming & design
- Robotic Welding (3)
- Assembly and Final Packaging including complete UL Approved Contract Manufacturing; (stitch welding, Spot Welding, Fastener, and / or some Combination of all three)
- Turnkey Design (re-engineering) for major cost reduction with sheet metal assemblies / products.
Process Capability: Panel Bending - Sample Applications:
- Doors, Drawers & Shelves, Metal Furniture, Light Fixtures, Refrigeration Equipment, Floor & Ceiling Systems, Boxes & Enclosures
- Pans up to 5" deep
© Copyright JP Moll Co.